24. kesäkuuta 2008

politics and anger management

Today I payed attention to the news. It's almost scary how nothing suprises me anymore. A woman from WHO was pleading for people to pay attention to the crisis going on in the world. Hunger. Somehow I just don't understand why people are dying of hunger and we "rich" people are sitting and wondering what we could do. Sometimes I just see politics as people with expencive suits and boring hairdoos sitting arround a table talking. Talking about how they can save the world and still get money or atleast benefit from it. I mean why is it so hard to help? Why do we always need to talk. I mean there wouldn't be the Europe of today if it weren't for the riches of the thirld world countries. But ofcourse I'm just a high school student full of angst.
I really have a problem with anger. Even though I try.. I tend to keep everything inside myself. There aren't so many people I can trust my thoughts to. My honest thoughts.. Sometimes I just explode. Small stuff make me so pissed.. I don't even know why. I have the Hulk disorder. But I explode inside and then hurt other people by being kind of rude. Not in a major way, but enough. Sigh. Yes maybe it has something to do with my teens, but oh what the heck.
All my life I've been scared of people who want to like.. Own you. Only be with you. They hold on to you. But now I'm afraid I'm started to be pushy. I'm not sure. I really miss this person. One evening I just layed on my bed thinkin what if that person finally has had enough of me becouse I'm always there. That wouldn't be fair, but what is.

2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

hi, find some way to relax. for example when I was upset, I used to chew the gum but I stopped because it is harder to upset me and it was bad for my stomach.

futile couch kirjoitti...

Dude you're lucky you don't live here. Seriously. You would get pissed all the time... the politicians are a joke in greece. And everyone's used to it. Everyone knows that they're taking advantage of us, and nothing works right, but... who cares.