31. elokuuta 2008

Desperate housewife

I cooked today. I wanted to be nice, since the person who usually supplies the food is sick. I've also been a grumpy teen lately so that's an other reason. I used to cook alot in the past. But now I really don't have the time. So anyway, I planned everything really carefully. I needed some ingredients, so I had to go to the shop. I'm not the most organized person. I actually had sms to my friend and ask her where they keep things in the shop. Before the textmessage I had already asked for help. I went back home. Filled with enthusiasm I started mixing things.. poaring things everywhere.. It took me 2 and a half hours somehow.. And later I had to clean all the dishes for half an hour. I AM TIRED.
I don't know how Mums and Dads too do it. Nearly everyday. 365 times a year. I'll just settle for consumer-ready food from now on...

4 kommenttia:

Baino kirjoitti...

So what did you cook? Actually, deciding what to have for dinner 24/7 is the bain of my life. Thankfully, my son is a pretty decent cook and has a go now and then although it usually involves noodles and I'm not a fan! Hope you're parent is feeling a little better!

OorusevenFiibaa7777 kirjoitti...

Were you cooking that salad you talked about today with the other girls?
I'm a mediocre cook. Both of my parents enjoy cooking but I'm not very fond of it. I'd rather draw!

Mo kirjoitti...

b: AH! noodles. I tried to avoid saying what I cooked but: I made potato salad.. with some chicken and rice. not mixed together though..
ooru: yes. THAT salad. My parents are rather enthusiastic cooks too!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I can cook only basic foods so good luck.