30. syyskuuta 2008

D'OH!

My life is really absurd. I always have moodswings, ups and downs. WOW!

I had an interesting day today. I actually have two whole days free from school! In a way I've gotten to relax. I've actually been reading a novel. Just for fun. I can't remember when I've had time to read something ealse thatn a school related book. But nothing comes free, right? Since I'm going to France I need to do some homework beforehand (well I don't NEED TO but I thought I could be mature.. or sometihng). So, my problem is that I feal that I have the right to be lazy, but in a way I'm supposed to be working. Yeah. Right. I mean here I am. At the computer. Where ealse.
Anyway, I had a really nice day. I could sleep late. In the morning my room was a mess and I kind of really liked it! The day was really beautiful. All the trees are yellow or orange the sky was blue, the sun was shining bla bla. I ate a hamburger for breakfast. It's kind of sad, I know. Especially now since I've really started to change my Homerish lifestyle! I went to the library later. I really don't know many things that make me feel so relaxed. I love libraries.
I have a big butt. I was looking for a dress for this years "prom" (It's nothing romantic. It's just a dance course that will end with a "show" and parents will come and see..). The one I liked the most was a little tight. OK THE ZIPPER WOULDN'T CLOSE. I didn't give up and finally every part of my was inside the dress. Sigh. But I'm ok now. It was just a little dramatic.
A new series started a while ago. They show real "life" from the hospital in our city. It's like reality tv, but this time it's actually real. I used to want to be a doctor, but I think that now I'm positive that I'll become a humanist instead. I mean they actually show how they treat the patients. I usually don't get freaked out in hospital series. I used to laugh at House because of the beginnings. Today I actually nearly started to cry plus blow chunks. 1) A man couldn't breathe. He was almost dying so they needed to put some tube into his lung. The scary part was that he was awake. Ofcourse he had local anesthesia (or something?) but it looked so scary. Then the traumatic part was when they had to look at a little girls ear. It brought so bad memories. I had infections in my ear very often when I was smaller. Once a doctor really hurt me and I've never recovered. I'm SO SCARED. I had to run to my room when they started harrasing her. (Ok, I peeked throught the door and I saw that the little girl was real brave. And it didn't hurt)
I got a mail today! No it wasn't about viagra or watches or the prince of Bermunda asking for money. It was from my French hostfamily, well actually the girl. I was so happy!! She was so understanding about the fact that I can't speak French. She even used smileys! I'm so so happy!
But like I said nothing comes free :D. I mailed my math teacher because I had forgotten to inform him that I (and some other students) will miss the lesson when we'll get our exams back (because of France). So he thanked me for letting him know... plus he said that my exam could have gone better.. I had spent too much time on one exercize....
Sigh.
I guess duty calls now...
But I came to the conclusion that the day was awesome.

5 kommenttia:

OorusevenFiibaa7777 kirjoitti...

(Sorry, 'm too lazy to write in English today)
Te ootte Ranskassa sillon ku me ollaan kolme tuntia eksyksissä Kaupissa... Jeiii~
Kenen kanssa mä oikeen nauran/kärsin liikkatunnilla?! =O

Vähän pelottavaa jos... SE ope sano sulle et olis voinu mennä paremmin! Mulla on sitä toisessa matikankurssissa... oh noes. Onneks sitä ei oo molemmissa kursseissa... mulla tosiaan on kaks matikkaa ens jaksossa *tilt* Kiva jos sulla oli kiva päivä! Mullaki oli (Sweeneyn osalta XD Pathetique!)

Spacecake kirjoitti...

Having a day off from school is pure bliss, I can relate there. I was supposed go to work today, though, which I was pretty upset about but apparently I got up in the afternoon and no obligations whatsoever? I'm afraid something's going to go terribly wrong today... and it's only a matter of time.

Hey, at least you HAVE a dress. I don't even have a dress... oh well.

Reality TV is sucky and I still want to be a doctor :'D. Although everytime I'm forced to state it somewhere it starts to sound more like a joke...

Baino kirjoitti...

I know how you feel. I have next week of YAY! Except I have to paint and get rid of the spider webs and wash my curtains. It sucks being a grown up sometimes. Glad you had a good day and I'm sure you'll have a ball in France! And I have to say that I admire your Finnish friends who actually comment in English. I don't speak another language and often wish I had the nerve to try.

Mo kirjoitti...

777: Onhan Anna siellä :) Nyt kun mä mietin asiaa, niin oikeestihan se on kohteliaisuus, kun se ehkä ajatteleee että pystyisin parempaan :D. älä pliis romuta mun uskomustanin yt.

spacecake: YOU WORK !?? where?? Yes. I have a dress, but I look like a.. don't even know what in it.. :(.

baino: I can give you Finnish lessons!! I'm an independent woman: Olen itsenäinen nainen! heeheh

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Well, I still dislike France and most French things so I am not planning to go there again. It is good to hear that you have some plans about the near future. Everyone should have. You are lucky that you have never seen me because when I describe my views about precisity and the importance of the plans then I get fanatic. (one of my friend had a "funny" comment" on me when once I was describing something like that but I rather do not tell it in public)