2. lokakuuta 2008

hi. my name is Dead, because I killed it


This is a day when I would say the glass is half empty.


We had a stupid argument about my smelly shoes. I am a tomboy, a bobby soxer, a flapper, a girl with "attitude", a lively minx, a pert girl.. ( I used the dictionary..)

I couldn't consentrate. I was supposed to do my homework. I just played the piano instead. Atlest I got a new idea for a song... Sigh.

I talked with a boy. He had really hurt my feelings and he doesn't even know it. And I'm not planning on telling him. I wish this didn't sound so much like a Hollywood movie skript.

It's raining outside. I like rain.. in a way.

My brother had is birthday today. I hope he had fun.

I think I'll try to calm down.

I changed my mind. The glass is half full.

3 kommenttia:

Baino kirjoitti...

Haha . . I think everyone has at least one pair of smelly shoes! I know I do! And I wish I could play the piano, we have a baby grand here that belonged to my mother but nobody uses it, such a shame.

Spacecake kirjoitti...

Hey, I can relate to the smelly shoes! Lately I try to remember to take my shoes off when I get to school, so that my feet wouldn't stink but it doesn't always help. (This is somewhat of a tip for you, though I don't know, you might not want to get your socks dirty!).

The guy probably didn't even realize he said something hurtful. Though maybe I shouldn't be making assumptions about that sort of thing since I don't know what he said, but anyway, most of the time people probably don't aim to hurt your feelings, they just don't realize what they're saying. Or at least that's what I think I often tell people without really giving much thought to it.

Congrats to your brother! I didn't even know you had one u_o.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Well I think everyone has right to have smelly shoes. I think it would be better if girls had smelly shoes because their foot is usually smaller than men's foot (f. ex I have shoes between size 46-48) and big shoes make more smell. On the other hand you can use spray on it and problem solved.