
So I thought I'd come and say bye (I thought about you, Baino!!). I'm leaving on Monday morning. I need to go to my school with a buss that leaves at 4.55.. in the morning.. but somehow I just feel really exited. ha. I just hope I'll remember to take everything... Yeah well anyway, I'll let you know how things turned out. See you in a couple of weeks :)!
3 kommenttia:
OH SHI- I SWEAR I'VE BEEN TO THAT CAFÉ/RESTAURANT THING OR SOME PLACE THAT LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE THAT WHEN I WAS IN PARIS?!
Anyway, bon voyage ! :'d
Ah bon voyage mon ami! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time. I am green with envy since Paris is one place I long to visit but have never been! Even my daughter has resisted going there because she wants to come and see it with me! Have fun! (And thank you for letting us know you're going to be away for a bit, you know I hate Houdini acts from bloggers!)
hyvästi until you are back
Lähetä kommentti