Obama has got something in him. Thanks to him, America had its first WORLD election. I don't really know much about politics, but I'm sure Obama was a wiser choise. I mean cmon:1) His young (all that junk about no being experienced.. WELL! Experience is more than sitting in a congress)
2) He has good ideas
3) He wants change. He IS a change in the whole history
But the change part bothers me... He is the person everyone wants, but they forget one thing. He is not a redeemer. People are helping the global warming come faster, but now they expect that Obama will change everything. He is just a human. A very good and talented human, but what will happen when people notice that change takes time. Even Obama can't change the way we act. He can be our inspiration though. "One man can't change the world, but you've got to start from somewhere." Hmm--
9 kommenttia:
Well he is not my Messiah. I voted against him on all internet polls. His speech is a bit like the Hungarian PM's (this change stuff) and he is not so popular here. On the other hand he was winning with commonplace comments. It was like he was talking about World Peace and whatever. Sorry but it wasn't a beauty contest.
Briefly for me McCain was more convincing.
I have to add that I am as conservative as Franz Joseph so I accept changes if and only if they are very necessary. That's why I have never had girlfriend because I was refusing the chance when It was obvious that it is just a short whatever. I hate changes in general.
I'm with you Ebs I think the world is hopeful but it's a lot for one man to carry on his broad shoulders. I'm very glad he won. Great move forward. I'm even more glad that Bush is on the way out leaving a country at war in two major arenas and in a state of near economic collapse. The man is a moron!
@Ropi haha . . how did I know that? Some changes are amazing Istvan so go for it! I'll be your flirt coach!
Baino, how did you know what? I am usually sceptical about most of the changes.
I survived Palotás and Obama did nothing to support me. Do you still think he is a Messiah? joke :P
"Palotás became the traditional opening dance of all formal balls in Hungary, and today wherever Hungarians live, and keep their old traditions, they perform this dance with great feeling and dignity"
is this the Palotás we're talking about? My oh my. Well done :D!
Yes it is.
Ropi I knew you were a conservative and have a problem with change! :)
Well, I rarely want change but in a few percent of the cases I find them necessary.
Lähetä kommentti