I've been having trouble with the computer recently - not the kid of trouble tha you think. I just hate it when I almost live for the computer. I have so little free time and I just started to worry a little when noticed I hang out with Facebook more often than my friends... or family. Then the blog: I love writing. I also practise my English while writing. It's just that sometimes I'm not sure wether I'm for the blog or wether the blog is for me. I don't want to stress about writing... I feel a little low for not being able to bee in touch with you guys (Baino: did you get my long comment? Ropi: Sorry I'm too lazy to check what I meant with "Western" I don't remember the essay because it was what - a month ago? Sorry.). LALAAAAA. Well I think I never can complitely stop this..
I'm on holiday now. I've actually done many useful things. I visited my friend in the old folks home. I've COOKED! AND BAKED!!!!! I've read a novel that didn' have anything to do with school. I watched the oscars, I've watched movies... Please, you have to be proud of me!
Adults say (that sounds so stupid.. I mean next year I'll theoretically belong to that group) that when you grow up it's hard to get friends. Good friends. Peoplel are so formal, I agree. Have you ever seen people exchange their numbers in a buss? Ok, I live in a country where are only 5 million people and it's much safer here. My point is that usually you meet nice people but you just let them go.. That's what people do right? I wan't to invite someone for dinner. I'm just afraid that the person thinks I'm a wimp and I'm oldfashioned.. and I'm afraid that he'll feel embarrased or even worse, I'll be embarrased because of talkative family members. I don't really know the person but I know that --- the person (I'm sorry for saying THE PERSON it's just that I don't want to... sigh. In the Finnish language there is only one word that means both he and she..why can't there be a unisex word like that in English v__v), he.. well he seems lonely and.. yeah.. I'd like to be friends. That's all. I just don't want to end up being a laughingstock. I'm so unconfident..
Well, I think I'll go and make some pizza<3
p.s Did you watch the Oscars? Hugh Jackman really knows how to sing! How come actors are always multitalented AND pretty. I mean do you have to know how to sing and do you have to look cute to be an actor or famous?
5 kommenttia:
Well Alan Rickman is a great and famous actor and he can sing but he's not cute or an extremely good-looking man.......
It is the same in Hungarian. She, he are combined in one word (ő). I like it because it reduces complications. For example in Spanish I hate to memorise whether a word is el .... or la....
I am already in the set of adults and it is not a good group so enjoy the remaining time of your "childhood".
Hi Ebs. You should invite him to dinner. Sometimes talkative family members are good for breaking the ice. I love Hugh Jackman . .then I'm biased because he's Australian! Enjoy your break!
I just woke up and realised that all the schoolworks that should be done are still undone. And it's friday. Where all the days have gone?!
I'm now officially adult, I got the driving license. Soon I'll have a husband and couple of children. Scary.
Ask him for dinner! Remember what I did? You have nothing to lose. Talking about me, we don't even say hi anymore but you have surely better luck. :)
Hm...I think I could try skiing today :)
-h
Hey Ebs, just thought I'd drop by to see how you are going? Have you stopped blogging forever?
Lähetä kommentti