29. kesäkuuta 2009
LOL
Is it normal to start laughing by yourself in a random situation where no one has actually said anything? Didn't think so. I might start laughing at an old thing that suddenly comes to my mind and the people next to me are like "Are you ok?". A while ago I just started giggling when I remembered one scene of Men in Black where Tommy Lee Jones´ chracter showed Will Smith that aliens actually live in Earth, they just use disguises. Behind him was a monitor showing various normal people (well, they looked normal). And then me and my brother noticed that Sylvester Stallone was one of the "people" in the monitor. It was just too funny. I have no idea why? Weird? I know right!
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
2 kommenttia:
Sometimes I smile on the bus without reason. I just smile on a good old memory or my minds is just playing with me.
And now I say good bye to you for the next 11 days.
Lähetä kommentti