This salad is just plain but it really worked wonders since we aren't the healthiest family in the globe.

These muffins were made from this kind of "add water" packages. They were out from this world, from Mars that is. (Well, they tasted nice)

We made this cake for my granny with my brother. We agreed that this is the ugliest cake we have ever seen. I was sad becuse we spent like 4 hours making the damn thing. Atleast our grandmother liked it.

This was actually a succes! It was too big for us though (bro, granny, me) aand well... Maybe I'm being too unfair.

I've got so much to learn before I can make nice food and honestly say it was a piecee of cake. Well, until then I'll need to just have to pull myself together... Keep your fingers crossed!
3 kommenttia:
They don't look too bad. What's the bottom one with the corn chips? Guacamole cake? My daughter isn't much of a cook but travelling for a year she's improved a lot!
Well, your food looks better than mine. Yours are like a ballerina compared to my tank-like food.
By the way I didn't do harm in my dad's cake/biscuit.
http://zsannamanna.blog.nlcafe.hu/files/KOop069.jpg
Well, I think it is a normal cake in my opinion, but my cake what I made today is much uglier. Let's say your cake is a Mercedes, then my cake is a Lada. I like Ladas though.
Lähetä kommentti