Our kitchen is being renovated.
How phatetic can one be? I was really worried because all I had time to eat was three small yoghurts before the kitchen would be topsy turvy. It was horrible. I wasn't allowed to drink when I was thirsty. The water was even shut for a while. Then, I thought of all the people in the world who face this everyday. Ofcourse it's different if you've got used to it... If you have done it every single day and it is normal for you. But our physique is the same. Our bodies are made in the same way. I don't think being hungry or thursty is fun anywhere...
So today I am really very thankful for water. For food. For everything. I'm not saying that you need to feel bad for having things. Arsy-versy! I'm saying you certainly should be thankful for them and behave like a person who is worthy of the luxuries.
5 kommenttia:
Well, I only cook when I really need. I can make some foods but they aren't the tasties, but it is said that girls find cooker males impressive. I haven't experienced the benefits though.
It's amazing how we miss something just because we 'can't' have it. I had my kitchen rennovated a few years ago and it took three days in searing heat. It's true, we should be thankful for all our conveniences.
@Ropi, I think girls do like a man who cooks! Adam's girlfriend definitely does because she can't boil an egg!
Ropi: Have you ever cooked for a female?
Baino: I certainly will never marry a man who expects me to do all the cooking :D!
Well, to my mother. :P
But I am not a great cooker. I cook rather for survival than for enjoy. When someone else cooks then I won't volunteer.
Lähetä kommentti