24. heinäkuuta 2009

"Shake it, shake it like a Polaroid Picture, shake it, shake it"

I just got this awe-struck today while I listened to the lyrics (especially that line on the headline) of Oustkasts song Hey ya. I should realyl pay more attention. Slow slow slow.

Anyway. Here are some random pictures from our house. I just couldn't help but smile when I came home one day and I saw they were blooming. Flowers are just too amazing and unique and perfectly designed. These plants have saved my day many times. My camera sucks though.







17 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

You have nice flowers. I am allergic to them though.

Have you thought about moving to an other country to work and to try your fortune? I am curious.

Baino kirjoitti...

Your camera's fine. I have miniature roses in my garden as well! Although mine flower all year round. No snow here!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

oh, your flowers are beautiful!

holidays are almoust finito and we haven't seen in decades! :/ miss you.
you must come to i's pool party!

Mo kirjoitti...

Ropi: You're allergic to roses :O!!!? That's almost as bad as being allergic to chocolate. Poor thing. Yes, I've thought about it alot...

Baino: Grr.

H: Finito si. No fiesta pero pronto ABI!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Si ABI :D
oh, i'm such a lazy student nowadays. actually it's a bit scary to graduate, what am i going to do when school ends?!
perhaps i should became a mime and do performances in front of stockmann...i can almoust do that "box" thing...:D

Mo kirjoitti...

H: Lol vähän hajosin tolle sun kommentille xDDDD. Mäkin oon laiska enkä todellakaan ylpeä. Mut hei.. täytyy levätä! Jouluun on pitkä matka hei.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I am allergic to pollen in general.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

aivokapasiteettini ei riitä nyt englanniksi kirjoittamiseen, tulee mieleen sanoja espanjaksi.

mua ei kiinnosta yhtään opiskella dna:n erottelua tai talitinttien ekolokeroita. piste.
ja sen takia saan varmaan piiskaa tiedät-kyllä-keneltä.

tekisi mieli vain löhötä riipumatossa ja syödä jäätelöä.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Yes, Massa is alive and he is getting better but his eye suffered permanent injury.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I got an eamil which said that email delivery wasn't successful when I sent it to you. If you really haven't got it, please write on my blog and i resend.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Your email is full again, I guess. My mail couldn't be sent.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

How can you hate barney Stinson?? He is almost as awesome as I am.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

And don't tell em that girls don't make things like that scale.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Congratulations to your award on my blog.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Well, I don't really know what pocket culture is but I didn't find anything to complain about.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

You can set it in the options.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Thnaks, have your exams started? Did you stop blogging. Give some signs of being alive. Through net I can't check your pulse, reflexes, retina reaction, breathing and I don't know the 5th life sign.