18. syyskuuta 2009

Solid

Ah, the 80´s.

I've been really tired and sombre lately because I'm just sick of my hectic schedule. I did my final English exam and I've still got one more exam to go. In addition, I also need to do normal school work and exams. I'm so tired. I also feel really numb and useless since this is what I've been practising for and now the time has come to give my all and I don't know if I've got it in me. I'm just having moodswings because of lack of sleep. This will be over soon.

On the day I did my English exam I was really exhausted after sitting for six hours. I just threw my school bag somewhere when getting home, I put the radio on and increased the volume. I started singing really loud and I danced to really random but awesome music from the old good days. I just danced for several minutes. Note, people could see into my room because I hadn't closed my windows drapes. I didn't care. It was so much fun (yes, I guess it was sad in a way).

Here are some of the songs I coreographed that evening. These are my favourite since I love the music from the 80´s. It was such cool time, I mean look at their hair (Solid) their clothes..!

Well enjoy these (very corny) videos. (Well, I guess that's too much to ask.. just watch it and imagine me dancing in a way that's alot like the final scene in Little Miss Sunshine.)

Oh, and have a nice weekend :)





6 kommenttia:

Baino kirjoitti...

I'll tell you a secret . .I often have a little 'party for one' on a Saturday night. Crank up my favourite tunes and dance my socks off. I'm not very good but it relieves stress and helps me sleep. Keep going honey, it'll all be over before you know it and you will be able to spend time on more pleasurable pursuits. Good luck with your final exam.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I stand the pressure of school with poker face. I am not organising "party for one" but "party for o". I wake up around 6 o' clock and usually arrive at home 17 'o clock or a bit later.
Good luck with the final exam.

Spacecake kirjoitti...

What exam are you taking, religion? I've still got Spanish <3~ I'm amazed you managed to sit the full six hours, I was ready in less than three hours and I just sat there waiting to be allowed to leave!

This of course will probably show in my final grade, but oh well.

Mo kirjoitti...

Spacekake: GOOD LUCK, MAN! Well I'm so mediocre so I really needed to really consentrate (on eating). No, um I'm slow...
Lol, sä oot oikeesti tosi hyvä enkussa, että se on kyllä se mikä näkyy sun numerossas sitte :D

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Ah, I have just found some awesome/funny photos. Maybe I upload them later.

Coclearium kirjoitti...
Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.