9. lokakuuta 2009

A list of random small things that made me happy this week part1


- A good exam results
- Enthusiasm for school
- Walks in the nature and looking at the awesome autumn colours
- I found the books I wanted from the library
- Planning an interrail trip (for now it'll only happen in my head, though...)
- Take6´s song 'Even though'
- The smell of fresh doughnuts (mmm... doughnuts)
- Dreaming of speaking fluent French
- Finding out that my eyesight is ok
- Playing the guitar and the piano
- Eating a delicious dessert
- Meeting a friend
- My granny
- Hot chocolate
- Thinking of the upcoming holiday
- A random person kept the door open for me
- My Aunt mailed me
- The Improbatur-magazine came and it was really interesting
- We had a sports day in school and the weather was lovely
- I was able to fight temptations and avoid going to the annoyingly popular sales that are going on right now. People are carrying yellow bags everywhere and suddenly have the need of some random product...
- Ice-cream
Count your blessings, ehh? it's really funny when you come to think of it... So many nice things happen and so often I miss them... or am too busy to enjoy them.

1 kommentti:

Baino kirjoitti...

Hey . . glad you had a great week princess. And yeh, we do miss the good things sometimes!