9. huhtikuuta 2010

Light at the end of the tunnel


I almost had forgotten my password to the blog. That's how long I've been away. GAH. I think I've forgotten how to write but I want to learn again. This post is short but it's just to say that I'm alive.

I've been away for long. First it was because of school, I guess, but then I was worn out and then... Well anyway... This is a new beginning.

Thanks for still being there.





5 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Well, just ask me. My memory is said to be very sharp. :D

Baino kirjoitti...

Ah I knew where you were. Welcome back. Things will work out.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Hockey is fun. Fact. :D

Irpero kirjoitti...

Heiiii: ) Mulla on ikävä siuta... Mut nähdään sun lakkiaisissa... Meniks muuten kirjotukset hyvin? Olisin halunnut nähdä sut tänään:(
-Iris

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Are you alive? In the end of June, you shouldn't blame school for not writing, eh? :P