10. heinäkuuta 2010

hug

Hugging isn't something that is culture bound... but Finns still don't tend to show their affection as openly (and superficially?) as people in warmer cultures... But people who want to hug often don't hug me. Even if they hug someone else infront of me. I don't think it's because they openly hate me but because I usually seem cold because I'm so shy... they sence the "coldness". I'm not kidding. Today I saw a friend who said she wanted to hug me to congratulate me but she didn't thus I was so tence. Today I also so another friend, after a long time no see, and she hugged me. Before we said goodbyes she paused and said: "You don't seem like a person who likes to hug". Gawie...

The thing is, I do like hugs.

3 kommenttia:

Baino kirjoitti...

Well then, relax your shoulders, put on that beamish smile and hug them back!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Besides my ex-girlfriends, I cannot recite that I have hugged anyone. Maybe there were some but not a lot. I am not a hugger type.

woodenbubbles kirjoitti...

aww, *hugs*!