It's ok to dream but life hardly goes as we plan. It wasn't my plan to suffer from burn out or become seriously depressed. Don't get me wrong: I've learned alot in a year and finally I have a goal I'll try to acheave! If life has different things planned, I'm open for the new stuff. Someone might say I've totally lost one year while being lost but I don't agree. I'm much richer in experiences than before, I've had time to think and grow. Yes, I might graduate one year later from the university because of my gap year and I'm no use for the economy blah blah blah... But I'm well again! I know what I want (more about that later)! And now it's just important for me to keep that in mind. I'm thankfull for this new beginning.
"You are more than the choices that you've made,
You are more than the sum of your past mistakes,
You are more than the problems you create,
You've been remade."
:)
1 kommentti:
Sounds positive sweets. Keep your chin up and a gap year is common here, gives you time to think, assess and decide.
Lähetä kommentti