14. tammikuuta 2012

BAKINGGGGGG


Oh how I enjoy using my creativity in the kitchen! It's funny how I find new sides of me :O I mean I remember telling my Dad (as a kid!) that I would never fuss about food when I grow up - I'd always buy ready made food! Problem solved, huh?

BEFORE



AFTER : Cinnamon rolls. A Fininsh specialité




Ok so I have a sweet tooth. If you don't like calories - this might not be your thing. This rasberry dream has got rolled oats that have been fried in butter and sugar, cream cheese, rasberries from the freezer (melted but still cold) and whipped cream with vannilla. They are placed in layers. My plan was to not to make it too sweet - I did succeed but I need to work on this one still...



http://baybegurl-undiscovered.blogspot.com/2011/05/50s-housewife.html

2 kommenttia:

Baino kirjoitti...

I don't have a sweet tooth fortunately but the cinnamon rolls look awesome.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I am good at destroying food rather, my cooking abilities are quite low.