7. tammikuuta 2008

CURSE YOU, BLOG PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s I get lots of spam in my email. the otherday I got 75 and 3 real mails.. those are the times you wish you lived in a none civilisationed (?????) world. BUT HA! I bought a spam.. terminator XD and it should work now. Damn them if it doesnt :D

9 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

good luck with your fight against spams

Mo kirjoitti...

e r: thanks. I actually have won! victoryy

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Nukut siis kolmessa yössä yhteensä n.10 tuntia, yhdeksän vuoden ajan jo? Eli sellaset 3-4 tuntia yössä? Vai käsititkö väärin? Gosh olen väsynyt, en jaksa sanoa mitään en tehdä mitään. Oli yllätys että FRS on lopetettu, joskus kävin siellä aina. En tiennyt tuosta mitään!!!

Pelkään itsekkin että kaikki odotukset menee mäsäksi, et oo ainoa. En ole aikoihin uskaltanut odottaa mitään koska pelkäsin ettei asiat toteudu mutta ajattelin ottaa tän vuoden lunkimmin. <3

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

onhan siellä halpaa :) tuu meseen en jaksa keskustella täällä!

futile couch kirjoitti...

dude... should i be worried? I got a spam email from my own address, entitled "Penis Today, Not Gone Tomorrow!" :S!
Seriously, though, i'm kinda freaked out, i mean what could that be? (i hope i don't have a virus or something) Do i send stuff like that to other people too...? X)

Mo kirjoitti...

fc: I think that spam can do anything. Its like the venom from spiderman.

what?

well you know what i mean

Mo kirjoitti...

germfree: ei voi. koulu

Spacecake kirjoitti...

AAAAA. Helmi toi kuva, jonka oot laittanu tohon. Oikeesti, se on tosi kiva.

Back to English; just felt like switching to Finnish there, because why not?

Ska vi prata Svenska? AHAHAA (I know you don't type languages with a capital letter in Swedish), INTEE. För jag kan inte göra sense in svenska.

I wonder if you can even understand what I just typed there.

Hahaha. I'll start calling spam filters Spam Terminators now. Srsly guyz.

Mo kirjoitti...

spacecake: lol