7. tammikuuta 2008

did you know emo hairstyles have names?

Its night.
I have a jetlag that I got from my holiday. I was just at home, lost in translation. Ok I wasnt. I mean I was, you know what I mean. If you dont, dont nagggg. Today I went to my friendsplace and we did our english project for about 8 hours (minus the time we ate). One of us I wont mention by name was kind of tired in a laughy mood way. She had been watching Grey's anatomy for 27 hours. We forgave her.
I have been happy. I dont feel like complaining!! I feel so good that I think that tomorow i wont complain about the large amount of Latin homework we will get NOR the food at school! THE FOOD! hahaha. right.
so where was I. YEAH. its night. and I cant sleep. And um. I now( think I) know that I'll not be a doctor.. I just have to explain it to my parents. My MOTHER wants me to get a summerjob from Nokia(siemens networks)... god. I dont want to let them down or anything. Its just that.. studying has lost its worth. kinda. Everybody studies. Most of the people end up in boring jobs and dont do their best.. and try to retire as early as possible. Why do you think banks are advertising all those: WE'LL HELP YOU SAVE MONEY FOR YOUR PENSIONABLE YEARS- thingies. (atleast here in Finnoland.)
(I put the "o" there by purpose)
well.. I think I'll try to get some sleap. Atleast I can see some friends tomorrow.

Did you know Amelie was a emo movie?

Oh and Futile couch, I know your reading this(stalker!!). I like your banana bf.

3 kommenttia:

futile couch kirjoitti...

How can you watch Grey's anatomy for 27 hours straight?! I'd understand if it was Prison Break, but... Grey's anatomy?
I didn't know Nokia has anything to do with siemens! o.o!
You won't be a doctor as in you can't get so high grades or as in you don't want to?

PS: hihihi, i feel so special for that last part. And i'm so glad you like him x)

Mo kirjoitti...

fc: I dont know. I've not watched Grey's anatomy. Nokia has got to do with everything.. BUT FINLAND.. nowadays. ok that was highly overrated, but you know what I mean :D. if you dont, then pretend
why, yoouuu aa special!

Spacecake kirjoitti...

I thought they just called them emo haircuts. What names do they have? David? Edward? XD. Laaawl.

Ok, lame.

You're not going to be a doctor after all? Why not? Too much studying? Agreed. I might think languages are closer to being my thing, yet, I don't think I'll drop Physics because it's an awesome subject even if I suck.

How come you should get a summerjob from Nokia? What would you do there exactly?

I'd fancy not doing anything at all, as most of the time, but then again I did wish for a job and I could use the money.