11. tammikuuta 2008

Um... about what I wrote the other day.........

I think I'll take back what I said about being a doctor.
Because.
Well. I just said it because I'm a noob. (Well, that made things much clearer!!???) I mean that. I cant expect that everything comes easily. Nothing comes for free I guess.. I actually have lots to say but I'm soo busy right now. Please hang on.. I'll come comment your blogs sometimEEE! (hopely before judgement day)

2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

well do you mean domes day? I hope it is far away.

Spacecake kirjoitti...

Nothing comes for free--except the stuff you just steal! :F. Genius, I'd say. But don't get caught.

Alrighty then. You'll become a doctor, good for you, :D. I might become something completely different... buuut I'm not giving up on the doctor thing yet.

Take your time with whatever you're busy with. You shouldn't take too much pressure regarding blogging because then it stops being fun. Speaking from experience (of several times--I never learn :'D).