“Teacher, I will follow you wherever you go.” Matthew 8:19 (NIV)
that's sucks
r: the picture or my computer?
it does? i haven't noticed it and trust me i come here a lot x)
Hmm.. changed, how?When I first came here a while ago, the picture was showing completely, but now it changed to just showing the boys' heads.You mean that? Ok. :D.
No I have never learnt latin but it would be nice.
futile couch: YES IT DOES, and I'm scared
is this one working? (i like it btw =D)
fc: well.. yeah. I think so. and thanks :/
Lähetä kommentti
8 kommenttia:
that's sucks
r: the picture or my computer?
it does? i haven't noticed it and trust me i come here a lot x)
Hmm.. changed, how?
When I first came here a while ago, the picture was showing completely, but now it changed to just showing the boys' heads.
You mean that? Ok. :D.
No I have never learnt latin but it would be nice.
futile couch: YES IT DOES, and I'm scared
is this one working? (i like it btw =D)
fc: well.. yeah. I think so. and thanks :/
Lähetä kommentti