8. tammikuuta 2008

"when you wish upon a star"

I was supposed to conquer the world. See Europe by train. Move to a English speaking country. Now I'm even scared to move to Helsinki. I dont need to. I still have something like 2 years to think.. Yeah. Thinking. I've been doing it again. I'm kinda lost. I wish I knew what I'm supposed to do with my life. I need a hug.

4 kommenttia:

futile couch kirjoitti...

*hugs*

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I can send only a virtual hug.

Mo kirjoitti...

thankyou for your kindness fc and er!

Spacecake kirjoitti...

Ever tried hugging your computer screen? I've heard it helps (read: done that a couple of times -- yes, I'm pathetic XD).

I see my desires and wishes in life as phases that just bring me closer to what I really want. I have a feeling I'm getting closer, although I'm not quite sure of what nor when I'll actually reach my goal--maybe there is no goal because I really don't want anything, although I want everything, and in the end I just want to get rid of everything.

Fun, fun, fun!

Erm. Okay. Surely.

I should get going to bed. Long day. Friday. Lawl. Three classes.