I watched the music tv in a long time and I saw this video from Sara Brailles (?). It was kind of simple but so pretty. I've kind of tried composing. It wasn't as hard as I had thought. Ecpesially writing lyrics is ""easy"". But my melodies aren't catchy. Ok I'm not trying to be famous, so it doesn't matter. I wish I had someone to help me. I know this amazing singer person who sayed she has melodies in her head, but she's movin away soon... I wan't to continue though. I mean it's not supposed to work straight away. And I've noticed that I need different moods to get inspiration. For lyrics. Melody.. Oh well. This time I won't give up.
i think.
8 days until:
"A foggy day, in London TOWWn"
2 kommenttia:
don't give up!! :D
it's not about being famous, i mean if you can play your stuff to some friends and have fun it's still amazing.
actually, even if you don't, and you just play them to yourself. still. priceless :)
O__ O I don't know, but that really made sence.. thanks. I need to think it over
Lähetä kommentti