26. kesäkuuta 2008

Love

I think I'm in love. Or atleast I'm having a huge crush. It's weird. Kind of .. Love that is. It's everywhere and in so many forms. (No, well I don't think I'm a hippie) I think the love I'm talking about is the "grr amore" one. There is love where you only think about your self. Then there is love where you only want to make the other person happy. It's so amazing. I mean especially when others say it's supposed to be just some chemical thing in your brain. Well, its only a chemical thing in your brain if you haven't been in love. It's so stupid. Some person just makes you go bazzar nuts , insane even. You just want their happines no matter how they treat you. And. Its also more than amazing when somebody actually cares about you alot, even though they find out that you aren't perfect... I don't know. It's too huge. Nowadays. Somehow people just have made love into a really unholy thing. I saw an interview of this old woman. Already this fact will make somebody look down at here. Anyway. She was from Russia and someone (btw it was from "6 billion others". Check the link) asked her about love. She sayed that she and her man had this really sollid friendship. They could trust each other and rely on each other always. They used to talk and to like.. go on strolls and talk again. They were best friends. Not romantic? Well then she sayed that she doesnt believe in the love they show in tv´s. Sigh. I don't know. It's true that people base their relationships on BOOOM WOOM WANG feelings. But then when the boom woom wang is gone.. they have nothing. I think real love is a commitment. Its a strong feeling, but I don't think its the feeling that keeps you going. I mean .. Ofcourse they'll have fights. There will be hard times. Don't rely on the Boom woom wang.

2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I think love is the thing you feel as love and it may be different. And let me an amendment: your "Amore" is spelled correctly as Amor or you can also call this god as Cupid. Both are correct. It is not really important, I am just perfectionist and I love Roman History.

futile couch kirjoitti...

Ah, dude... How can you be thinking of stuff like that. It's summer!!! The sun is shining really bright. Makes people happy. You can't think deeply x)