I can't believe I'm going to London tomorrow. It has been my dream for so long. It's just that I thought I'd be more exited. Maybe I'm just too old. I mean I didn't like being in the amusementpark this year. Somehow I'm not feeling really very inspirational. I just came to say bye aaand I'll let you know about everything when I come back.. next Monday. EEEEHH! Wish me luck.
8 kommenttia:
Have a ball Ebs! My daughter is there at the moment but heading down to Surrey next week. You'll love it, big busy town. Go to Madame Tussauds, walk accross Tower Bridge, ride the Millenium Wheel and cruise on the Thames. Don't forget London Tower and try to get to the markets on Portobello Road in Notting Hill on Sunday and have a look at Harrods food hall . .it's amazing . . enjoy your week there!
Well I have been there. To be honest it was good but I have been to better places. My favourite one has been Scotland. I may go to Bulgaria in August but not sure.
Baino: Thanks! I wrote everything town :)
Ropi: "I am beautiful no matter what you say.. SO Don't you bring me down today!! ooohh.. yeahh.. ooh.."
oh! and I wrote everything DOWN not TOWN xD.
oh dear.
Well this time you confused me, however I was just honest so handle my comment this way.
Ah, have fun! Stop worrying about not being excited. You'll have a great time.
So how was the holiday?
Ropi: Sorry for confusing you :DD. It was Christina Aguilera's song.
Lähetä kommentti