Ever sinve I read that Agatha Christies play (yes I read the play, not the novel) 'The mousetrap'.. I've been really paranoid about everyone. The next day I went to town and I was sure that everyone was trying to kill me. Sad isn't it. It's just that I usually trust everyone at first, maybe too much. As I was writing this there was a programme where some chimpanzees were fighting and then they all turned against one and then killed it and ate it. I almost died and puked.. yes at the same time.
I'm just really bored. I have so much time. I need homework. I need to feel useful. I feel stupid.
I read something that has really bothered me. Someone who was interviewed said that "the youth of today are not interested in changing the world, they want to live a peaceful life and have good jobs." I don't know. I guess there is nothing wrong with saving the world or just living peacefully. But I usually just keep calling myself a miserable git instead of really saying : YES WE CAN (Obama). So, I want to try. I've just this picture of myself being miserable.. Maybe I'm funny in the head and don't even know it.
Did I say that I entered to this competition.. You had to write an essay about changing the world or something like that.. more like development aid, rather than the global warming. The writers with the best texts will be interviewed and then some of them will win a study trip to Guatemala. It sounds a little corny, but I'd love to go.. Even though it might interfere with school. GAH. Well It's only a week or two.. ehh..
It's so hard to grow up when you have a Peter Pan-syndrome. Yes. Even girls can get it now.
3 kommenttia:
Well, I just want a peaceful life, I can also ignore a good job. I don't want to change the world because if I screw it then I become a second Hitler or something like that. Yes you can do bad with good intention as Jospeh II of Hapsburg. And probably no one would care with me.
What's wrong with the Peter Pan syndrome? ó_Ò
Well excuse me dearie but I want a peaceful life and I could do something with a job I like......but NOW I just want to spend the rest of my holiday watching Sweeney Todd.. 'Tis just so terribly good film. I'll never get enough of it. Pathetic, eh?
Maybe not wanting to change the world is the answer . . It's people wanting to force change that seem to cause so many problems in the first place. Good luck with the essay though Guatamala would be very interesting.
Lähetä kommentti