
I really love the series. Little house on the prairie. The series have only good in it. I cry in almost every episode. Almost. I wish they made eries like that today. But then I started to think. Ofcourse it's utopic. The Europeans in America must have had a really much harder time atfirst. i don't know. But the series are supposed to be for children anyway :).
The Lord really works in mysterious ways. I'm going to meet a friend tomorrow after "long time no see". And there is only one week until the travel (I'm starting to get exited), but I still feel a little empty and numb.. But then my brother came in with a letter. It was from aboard!! And it was from a friend who I hadn't heard from in ages. She replied to my letter! I was so happy. You should have seen my letter. it was just like those people who died because of Joker in the Jack Nicolsons version of Batman and Joker.
I really need to go to the library! I want to read Prince Caspian before seeing the movie. And I need to read the prairie books.
Eww. I smell like sweat.
10 kommenttia:
Awww, i used to watch that show every day when i was... i don't even know how old. They don't show it anymore, though. I don't remember much, actually.
I don't know that show.
of course you don't, you're a guy! :P
HARRrr
Thanks, it is negative discrimination. I could sue you hahahahahaahahaah joke:D
You could, but we're not Americans, thankfully :P
Really, though, i remember reading a magazine with cartoons and stuff, which was mainly for guys, and it said that the worst series was that. It shocked me then, cause i was little... But now i understand that it was for guys :P
Hey, ebony, your blog became a forum x)
ohhhh, you just. carry on...
Yes that's true, and "You could, but we're not Americans, thankfully :P" made you really likable in my eyes.
Hello Ebony . .I thought I would visit since you popped over to my place. I remember Little House on the Prairie and love the Chronicles of Narnia so can't wait for Prince Caspian to come out. You should read the whole series. People still write letters? Ha! I'm not as old fashioned as I thought . . .and I found out here that Ropi doesn't like Americans! hahahaha (but I think he quite likes Australians)
Oh. Oh I'm so happy. I have 9 comments!!! AH... I just.. all I want anymore is world peace
Lähetä kommentti