19. heinäkuuta 2008

I lied. Again.

Sorry. I was supposed to write.
I couldn't.
Sometimes it just happens right.

I've not been having such a great time lately. But I promised myself not to complain. I mean. I just came from London. I was so bored today. I just fealt so heavy. I couldn't rise from my bed. I just looked at my roof and listened to goofy adverts without even caring.. I wont lie. I could have done something if I really wanted. Many times I feel like my life is really really really boring and phatetic. I'm not haning out with anybody.. and I'm just dreaming about someone. But why? I'm comparing myself to someone ealse. How could I? I mean. How can you compare two different lives. You can't compare two different shapes. A person could waste a whole life doing that you know. I'm afraid of hard times in my life. I'm sure I wont make it. But how can I have nice times if not bad times.
Wow. I really do have time to think about stuff. So did Sokrates and Platon, but they kind of did better. Maybe. (I've probably said that before)
That's all.

9 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Well, I suppose the difference between you and Sokrates and Platon is that they got paid for their ideas and it is a good motivation.

Mo kirjoitti...

fair enough

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

yes, I know.

futile couch kirjoitti...

yeah?! so if we paid her, would she be more positive? what do you say, ropi..
and what happened to your title? :P

hi ebony, i'm on your blog talking to somebody else, i just noticed you *chews gum*

Mo kirjoitti...

Oh yeah!!! ò__ó
I'll just start to be positive, to annoy you!

futile couch kirjoitti...

i won't be annoyed by that, but you should still try it!

Mo kirjoitti...

v__v.
R and I left two comments on your blog. You didn't reply

Mo kirjoitti...

i wish we could be online more often.. but atleast im not in need of computer-AA anymore.

futile couch kirjoitti...

holly cow, i didn't even check my blog v.v sorry