20. heinäkuuta 2008

It's wrong wrong wrong!!!

I need that some serious changes need to be made to the age limits on movies. When I went to HMV (shop with music/movies/electronics...) in London I was so suprised how age limits were much higher there and they wrote the reasons too! We bought this weird Eddie Murphy film (should have known better) and it was said that it was for people of all ages. Already in the beginning people were doing well, you know what, in a very.. not to be watched way. They could have warned us, man? I mean seriously. For people of all ages? Another movie.. But the atleast said that it's recommended that you should be atleast 8 to watch the movie. Uh huh.. Well the same thing happened. I don't think it's normal that a child or anyone gets used to watching violence and sex on a big screen... Second. Many times the age limit goes down if there is an adult watching the film with the child. Right. So if someones eye pops out, what can the parent do. "it's not real honey". Uh huh..

4 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Well here you can watch South park when you are 15 but the limit used to be 18. I don1t watch it but I doubt it became nicer than the few episodes I watched years ago. The second point is, the age limit can checked in the cinemas. Can you imagine that the police rushes in your house and you are arrested because you watch porn when you are 17 years and 364 days old while the age limit is 18? no

Mo kirjoitti...

well i'm not sending anyone to court ´cause of porn (even though all the perverts would deserve it!). I guess that teen is old enough to harm himself and take responsibility of it. But um. If the parents are told that their kids can watch the video and someones butt is glowing on the screen....

Baino kirjoitti...

Oh dear . . sounds like censorship is getting lighter. Then we can see that sort of thing on TV these days! Stick to the chick flicks and comedies, you'll be safe!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Hey, It is never late, thank you. I am harsh.