4. heinäkuuta 2008

meow


I got mail today.. And It just made my day. I still feel the same way as yesterday night, wich is really strange!! I wrote down stuff I need to do and I'm going to do it today. Like a wise man said: "...stop whining, make a plan, check it and fulfil it. It is so simple". *walks arround for no reason**
Sorry. Nothing more to say for now.

8 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Oh, you quoted me, I am so flattered.

Mo kirjoitti...

hahaha (sarcasm?). Welcome :P. See! I did it again. You seem to be my inspiration. Oh and please don't sue me

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

No way, Laura will tell you something nice to you on my behalf because I am embarrassed when I say nice things to others.

Mo kirjoitti...

Ok, but hey, did she delete her blog? or is it just a VIP one now??

Baino kirjoitti...

Oooh . . .do I see a little romance blossoming here? Ropi saying something nice? I'll leave you two alone!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Hih, now i can write here :) I want to eat ben&jerry's ice cream...I managed to forget my teabreads on the oven and I had to put them on rubbishbin. And now it's smelling terrible inside our house:/ But I haven't even told you yet how nice it was to see you :) I feel sorry for that clovn with blue nose, he wasn't good.

Mo kirjoitti...

Helmi: Well, I hope the clown has a job. A r e a l job that is ;DD. And I'm really sorry for your teabreads and the smell. I still like you. It was real nice to see you too :)!!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Well, Laura deleted her blog and she has a shared one with a Mexican guy but it is VIP.