
Do you believe in angels?
I accidently found a book, where people tell miracle stories about angels saving them. It all seemed distant. Today I remembered something that made me laugh. To be honest, I don't know why I laughed, but I remember naming my guardian angel 'Sini' It means something like 'Blue--'. Sometimes when I was small, well, a long time ago I talked to her. My lovely imaginary (?) friend.
But today I remembered something that has been "bothering" my mind since. It must have been more than ten years since it happened. I was lying on my bed, in the dark, but couldn't get any sleep. I think I was afraid of the dark. Then I looked at the door and saw somebody standing at the door. The 'thing' was like a really tall man with a white robe. I couldn't see he's face. But I could tell that he (?) was looking at me. I was horrified. I remember going under my bedcover.. I was there for a long time.. long enough to get enough courage to look again, but the stranger was gone.. I was so angry at myself for not talking to him.. or her..
You know it's kind of weird. I must have been a devil child since I couldn't look at something good...
Then one other insidence. We went to the capital, Helsinki with our school. Our school was small, so we all could go. At that time I hardly knew the place. We had freetime so two friends and I hed out to the wild. We were such feeling.. ok I WAS FEELING so cosmopolitan. I felt so wild and free... until we got lost. We got lost right in the centre. We were in a hurry. We almost paniced. We had to ask for help.. But no one was arround. No one seemed to care. The horror. The horror. But then this woman appeared. I just had to try and ask her. So she just showed as where to go. I felt a little stupid since she made the way sound so easy. Atleast that's how I remember it. Relieved we started walking. I don't remember why.. did I forget to thank her or something, but I turned back to look at her, almost immedietaly, but she wasn't there. Anywhere. As you grow up. You are not allowed to use your immagination as wildly as you used to as a kid. She couldn't have jumped to any buss, because there weren't any busses on that road, nor cars. She couldn't have run behind any house or anywhere without us seeing. I mean I turned to look fast. My other friend also looked arround and couldn't understand what had happened...
So. Was I dreaming. Was the woman like the fastest runner ever. Who knows. It's up to you to decide I guess.
Picture from www.angel-guide.com
13 kommenttia:
YAY first comment!
Oh yeah... I remember that incident in Helsinki... Maybe the woman walked quickly 'round the corner 'cause we frightened her? XD
I've never seen an angel. 'M too bad. But I believe in anything "unnatural", so I think that there are angels. huh, this comment doesn't make any sense.
Well everything can be explained but I always see an angel when I look at the mirror.
ooru: Yes. We must have been too scary v_v.
ropi: very funny. har har har.
*shiver, shiver, shiver* God, i believe things too easily
what do you mean exactly?
Don't be so ironic about my joke, I rarely do it.
Sorry Ropi. I think I laughed a little!! Trying to picture you.. fancying your self infront of a mirror.. Don't let me bring you down :)
Why is everyone so sceptical about it? That big, white man could´ve been just a dream or a hallusination or then absolutely real. And if it were real it´s more likely to be an angel... I mean, why would anybody want to hang out dressed as an angel in the middle of the night? Anyway, it´s an awesome blog, I guess I check it out more often than a certain Intranet!
Have you stopped blogging Ebony? If so, I hope you're enjoying the sumer break.
No B, I didn't stop. I just need time to... hmm.. get some inspiration I guess.
The inspiration is here because I am back. I am going to be your muse haha, joke. Are you trying to get to know me? I feel honoured. It means that I am not neutral to you. You must hate me or like me.... rather hate. Ok, then I will be your parasite and not muse.
It is noting for a member of a triumvirate (my last but once comment at the moment)
oh.. you're here too. oh and on your last comment: I don't hate you for crying out loud :D.
Lähetä kommentti