I love waffles, those sweet pancake kind of thingies. Today I went to this sweet, idyllic waffle café. I'm always really open minded, so I wanted to try something from the salty side. I suddenly remembered a part of the novel 'The Restaurant at the End of the Universe', where some men came to a restaurant where they could meet the the Dish of the Day. A cow showed up and started recommending parts of itself to the hungry men. At first the men started feeling horrible, even though the cow was nice and encouragin.. But atlast the inhuman side won and one of them orderd steaks for all of them. So the animal just got to its feet and said "I'll just nip off and shoot myself" and turned arround to say "Don't worry, sir... I'll be very humane". ---So there I was looking at the salty waffle list and I decided to order the vegetarian waffle. It was kind of a mistake. My friends got these beautiful rich waffles fith a lot of cream. I got a waffle and on top there were some frozen product maize and peace and then olives and feta. Well, I ate it proudly.. and didn't mind my rude friends laughing at my meal. Atleast I have a longer life expectancy now---
Picture from: http://www.repmanblog.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/10/16/veg.jpg
4 kommenttia:
Haha way to go Ebs, dare to be different!
Well, if even the food makes differences between us then something is not okay with us.
Veg waffles in that café sound kinda sucky!
I love waffles covered with syrup... *drools*
baino: yeah. different v__v.
ropi: stop nagging.
ooru: the waffles were really cheap in every mean (but don't tell them)
Lähetä kommentti