28. syyskuuta 2008

No mercy for stupid people vol. 2

"Don't you hate it when you have to excersize so that you can loose your weight? Don't worry, we have the perfect product for you! SAUNA BELT 2000! You can even use it at work. We truly trust in our products, that's why we'll promise to give you your money back if you don't like the machine.. WAIT!! Don't go! You'll get a free gift too...!!"

Do you ever get these annoying catalogs full of useless ads. They actually lie to your face, but duh they wouldn't advertise if there weren't some people willing to buy the stuff...

1# Maria Duvals magical talisman
It's free! Hmm.. lets take a look. This sounds very promising: "Are you tired of seing other people who always get what they want from life, when others need to suffer every day..." YES! YES YES!! This amazing witch lady Maria Duval knows everything and she wants to help people like me! Oh my goodness! She's sending 500 magical talismans for FREE! And it might bring me luck and more power!
Ok lets see. I have to fill out the original form.. no copies.. ok.. So here are some directions.. when you open the packet, you HAVE TO be alone. OOHH! And check this out: You can feel the change in your life in 48 hours. The talisman is magnetic, so it's pretty cool. Like oh my God! They say you can actually win in the lottery too..!! I really need this! Eehh!
---
Ok so, I got the talisman. It was made of paper, but it doesn't matter. I'm so happy. I can't believe how lucky I am..

2# Herbal diet pills
Hi! So guess what. So I was really sad ´cause I'm kind of fat. I mean yah, I think that's why I don't have a boyfriend. But then a miracle happened.. It's like amazing. That talisman really works! I got this letter about this new amazing diet product. It came from like the same company where Maria Duval works.. I know that some products.. are fake.. like I'm not stupid. But I know that this one works..! It's this great pill. It's based on 16 different herbs. I mean wow. Then um. The letter had a real emotional story, about this really fly chick, who liked to eat, but that made her more fat. So she took the pills and after that her fat just kept on going away! Even though she ate! And she said her husband started to love her again! It's kind of funny.. even her face seemed really different in the picture taken after she lost weight. Wow. I really love my life now!

5 kommenttia:

Spacecake kirjoitti...

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OorusevenFiibaa7777 kirjoitti...

*guffaw*
Now THAT made my day XD

Baino kirjoitti...

Haha . . sarcastic but very funny! Did you really buy the talisman?

Mo kirjoitti...

No way :D! But it doesn't sound that convincing anymore, does it..

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

we also have that sauna belt thing on TV shop.