22. syyskuuta 2008

No mercy for stupid people


I had a bad hairday. Actually: I had a bad everything day. Why? Because I'm a failure. I just can't be good. Even when I succeed, I'm just mediocre. The exam week is starting. I really tried to do better with school, and I have, but still I have loads of trouble trying to deal with time issues. I'm slow(read: stupid). I need a lots more time than others do to understand things. Also when I do something, i want to do it real well, so I'm really detailed. But still, I feal like a dimwit. I'm not analytic enough. Sigh. AND we on Wednesday, in the Finnish lessons, we'll have this "argument" in groups. It's not anything personal, we just need to argue. You know, like in a Ph.D way. Oh boy, I'm nervous. Not necessarily in a wholly bad way.. But I'm not confident enough. And the people who are opposite us are so sure they'll winn.. It's so unfair. And I really have prepared. I listened to what the teacher told us.. i went to the library. Brought like ten books from the library..... BUT I FEAL SO WEEK. I start to speak weirdly and stop making sence infront of people who are actually listening to me. I... I err... I try my best but it's not enough. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH. Maybe we'll have a chance.. Maybe I'm just exaggerating. But I feal so sad bad and... I don't make any sence. This isn't anything I can't survive.. I guess :'(

6 kommenttia:

Baino kirjoitti...

Aww don't be so hard on yourself Ebony. We call it 'debating' when you have to argue a point with someone else and it's very uncomfortable if you're lacking in confidence but ironically, does help you to gain some. Practice in front of the mirror! And being 'slow' is not necessarily being stupid . . .better that you take your time to understand than rush in half-baked!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Well the thing you may need to do is neglect others. Build up your standards and try to pass them and don't care with others. I am a horrible speaker and slow as well. I don't know your future goals but you don't need to be good at everything.

Spacecake kirjoitti...

Hahaha, oh man, I've missed your blog! Things have changed around here since the last time I visited. I have lots of catching up to do. That, and ... hmm, I guess that's all for that issue.

Your blog posts always make me smile and laugh in a good way; not in a mocking kind of way (just clarifying so I don't end up seeming offensive when I don't mean to).

ALSO ALSO ALSO you can't view my profile since I put it off display (since it was a pile of nonsenses), but I'll give you the URL to my new bloggity, in case you want to check it out! I'll link you back now that I have found you (again)!

Oh yeah, the URL: http://distortedfragments.blogspot.com/

OorusevenFiibaa7777 kirjoitti...

Hey dudette, you're not stupid. And being mediocre isn't really that bad: after all you're not WORSE than an average student.

I could be a very good, excellent student if I really tried but I'm not that interested. As long as I pass my math tests and get good grades from other subjects is enough to me. BUT I fall into depression if I get lower grades than "excellent" from my art courses...

P.S. where'd you get that picture? Did you do it yourself with paint?

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

In my opinion you are wrong. You have to be as perfect as possible and my goal is not to be perfect at Biology and at least 4 out of 5 at the remaining subjects.

OorusevenFiibaa7777 kirjoitti...

You mean that everyone should try one's best?