1. WHERE WERE YOU TEN YEARS AGO?
I was being a really really good student.
2. WHATS ON YOUR TO DO LIST TODAY?
To read the book: Jhonny got his gun
3. WHAT IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE?
I'd buy a yamaha 211s and donate alot.
4. FIVE PLACES YOU HAVE LIVED:
Nairobi, Kenya, Africa and Tampere and Espoo, Finland
5. THREE BAD HABITS:
Sarcasm, being fat, not working hard enough, yeah
6. SNACKS YOU LIKE:
MARMELADE! taco chips, coconut chocolate, kiwi fruit. MARMELADE!
5 kommenttia:
Cool, you've changed the outlook of your blog. Also "being fat" HHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA.
That was awesome.
Ah I have to do this one sometime too! Wow you've lived in some interesting places! "Marmalade!" . . .well I never thought of that as a snack food I have to say! And being fat my self, I empathise (but you're young enough to do something about it!)
Alright, then let's forget IT. There is no problem. Did we talk about anything? I can't remember.
Hmm, I read your profile and I have a few pen pals too. Laura used to be my pen pal too but she is not writing anymore.
I do it at the moment to a Brasilian pen pal of mine. Do you mean by old fashioned as pen, paper, postcard etc...? I like it too if I have a few pen pals like that because it becomes a job if you have 100 letters waiting. You would be a scribe then.
Lähetä kommentti