“Teacher, I will follow you wherever you go.” Matthew 8:19 (NIV)
29. huhtikuuta 2009
Disco "dancing"
I just can't help it. I think this is really hilarious!!!! I respect old people but this is just too much! What do you think? You've got to watch it to the end!
4 kommenttia:
Anonyymi
kirjoitti...
Well every time has its fashion. I guess you would have laughed hard if you saw me dancing Palotás (Hungarian traditional dance from the mind 1800s). Well, I am kind so I don't take away your chance to laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hnpOb5xjng. You can see me in the beginning (tall blue dressed on the right side of the screen).
I think that I saw this video once on your blog. Didn't you once add this to your post? I think Palotás is very charming and I'm sure your being too modest :). Say, do you think Finnish sounds like Hungarian? The languages are from the same family but I think that only Estonian really sounds like Finnish. It's the same language actually but the words are mixed up. Then one other question. I know you're interested in history but is it like only ancient Rome or history in general?
I like history in general with a few exceptions. I may have posted it once, not sure. Well, the intonation is similar and I found some similar words to Hungarian but I couldn't understand it. However in the Ural language family Finnish and Hungarians are not close to each other so it has similar bases but evolved differently. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uralic_languages
Hahah . . very funny. She doesn't seem to be having a very good time at all! Trust me I was a disco queen in the 80s but never looked quite that ridiculous. Thanks Ebs, made me laugh at 7am!
My best friend is Estonian, I didn't realise the languages were similar. She can understand Swedish too but can't speak it!
4 kommenttia:
Well every time has its fashion. I guess you would have laughed hard if you saw me dancing Palotás (Hungarian traditional dance from the mind 1800s). Well, I am kind so I don't take away your chance to laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hnpOb5xjng. You can see me in the beginning (tall blue dressed on the right side of the screen).
I think that I saw this video once on your blog. Didn't you once add this to your post? I think Palotás is very charming and I'm sure your being too modest :). Say, do you think Finnish sounds like Hungarian? The languages are from the same family but I think that only Estonian really sounds like Finnish. It's the same language actually but the words are mixed up. Then one other question. I know you're interested in history but is it like only ancient Rome or history in general?
I like history in general with a few exceptions. I may have posted it once, not sure.
Well, the intonation is similar and I found some similar words to Hungarian but I couldn't understand it. However in the Ural language family Finnish and Hungarians are not close to each other so it has similar bases but evolved differently.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uralic_languages
Hahah . . very funny. She doesn't seem to be having a very good time at all! Trust me I was a disco queen in the 80s but never looked quite that ridiculous. Thanks Ebs, made me laugh at 7am!
My best friend is Estonian, I didn't realise the languages were similar. She can understand Swedish too but can't speak it!
Lähetä kommentti