2. toukokuuta 2009

Falling in love, alone.

I just watched the trailer of the movie, Obsessed. It's about a freaky stalker woman. She is obsessed by a man who is married. Scary.

It's spring and love truly is in the air. It's a really lovely time for everyone except those who fall in love, alone. Some regard it as a calling of somekind... but to some it's just a poisonous druglike thing that kills you softly but slowly.

In a way they wish that the person would never find out but in their hearts they hope they'd have even the slitest chance to win the persons heart. When they get a chance to look their crush in the eye, they try to find a sign. Probably it's the previous negative experiences or just plain shyness that keeps them from taking steps towards the crush. Don't know, I guess they just find being mediocre and miserable safe. I mean, who would want to be laughed at anyway?

They try not to go mad. Forgetting someone can't be that hard, right? "Just... stop seeing him or her in everything. Just go on with your life". Well it's better said than done.. Those are more likely to be famous last words...

Well, atleast in movies these people end up being winners and live happily ever after.

(I guess it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out what group I belong to )

10 kommenttia:

Baino kirjoitti...

Awww Ebs. Big virtual hugs. I loved that little clip and may steal it! Believe it or not, you'll always have a crush on someone! Hopefully it will be someone who also has a crush on you .. shame you and Ropi don't live closer . . .oops I'm matchmaking again!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Well, luckily I am in love with myself due to my ego! HEHE

Spacecake kirjoitti...

Hahaha, I laughed at Ropi's comment. Anyways, hey, I (re)discovered being laughed at isn't that bad actually. There's actually something far worse than being laughed at AND turned down, or that's the way I like to see it. But then again, the more I think about it, the more I seem inclined to think that there's actually nothing that horrible about any of it and you should possibly approach a certain someone, if they keep appearing in your thoughts.

Note how you should never, ever, take advice from me. :-).

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Remember me taking that HUGE step and being so afraid? We can never know how things will go, and i think that you maybe just should take that step and jump into the darkness. I will be there for you if things turn upside down like you were there for me.

I know it's a great lie to say that someday the memories will be forgotten, no they won't, but when more days and months go the feelings might start to fail, i guess. But what i'm trying to say, all the things we experience help us to grow inside. So, i try to live without regrets, and i think you should make a run for it. Hey, we can't ever know if the person in your thoughts is the missing puzzle piece you've been looking for.

h

ps. i loved the clip :>

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

by the way, i could send you some photos you've been asking. I finally remembered to load them on my computer!
:)

Mo kirjoitti...

Thanks for the hugs Baino. Good for you Ropi - many people hate themselves! Spacecake: YOUR BACK!! And don't be so modest :D! H: I'm speechless.

THANKS YALL!

Spacecake kirjoitti...

En ole lukenut sitä kirjaa (vieläkään), mutta se on kyllä ajatuksissa lukea. Kun vain joskus pääsisin alkuun. Ja kiitos. Oikeastaan olen ollut täällä kokoajan, mutta kokeellisen luonteeni johdosta osoitteeni vaihtuu vähän väliä ja profiilistani et edes pääse varsinaiseen "piilopaikkaani." Jos haluat kuitenkin käydä nauramassa minulle, voinhan mainostaa sen verran, että oisite on http://lern2serious.blogspot.com/. En tosin ole ihan varma, miksi pistin sen piiloon enää. Ehkä se vielä selviää.

Blogiasi on edelleen antoisa lukea, :-). Kiitos siitä.

ALSO HEY Y'ALL.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Oi. Parabéns por seu excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil. Abração

h kirjoitti...

i'll send you more photos when i have enough time :)

Hey, do you have planned anything special for friday? I got a vision about having picnic with somebody. :)

See you tomorrow, we have biology and all the yäk-yäk subjects. :l

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Well, somehow I have to compensate the hatred of girls. :P