I quit facebook.
I finally ate icecream. Lots of it.
I went to sleep early even though I wanted to stay up late (I'm afraid of going to sleep because it'll be wake up time soon after that).
On Friday I found lots of DVD´s and cd´s I like from the library. I've also started playing the piano more often.
I can't believe that my last post is from February. I guess it's like not seeing a friend for a very long time and then when you meet him or her, it's really hard to find anything to talk about. Sometimes when it's a really good friend, you can just continue from where you stopped.
I need to do a presentation and I really don't feel like doing it. It really makes me feel annoyied. I'm not interested at all. I might be if I had more time. Our group is the first one to present it and we didn't get enough time and GAH. Sigh. I wish I could just pull myself together - it's not like I have an option. :(.
I had a funny dream last night. I was hanging arround with superheroes on the first day of school. Actually it was night. Atleast it was dark. Then bag guys appeared and my friends started fighting. Everyone had their unique power... It was a weird dream. Really weird.
I have to do the presentation. I have to. I have to try. Oh man... How come I'm not interested at all.
3 kommenttia:
Hi Ebs. Glad you're alive and kicking! Good luck with the presentation . . .just imagine everyone you are presenting to is in the nude . .that'll make you smile!
Hello, Well, it seems you are getting a bit organised, don't you?
Hola, nice to see you writing here again! Long time, no see.
I found amy winehouse's cd from library too, it's awesome! I also borrowed spanish music, i really have to put some effort on it now. I hope that now my speakin talents start booming :D
I ate ice-cream today and wore a dress without stockings, spring has finally arrived!
Hey, when could you come to our house so we could dance and eat marshmellows? or maybe even pancakes :))
à tout à l'heure! [a tuta löör]
ton amie, h
Lähetä kommentti