“Teacher, I will follow you wherever you go.” Matthew 8:19 (NIV)
Oh dear! I used to do that in the 80's hated it but it worked!
Yoga from podcasts. We're in this together x)
no! :DD i can imagine you wearing those tangs and jumping in your room.sorry, i sounded little mean. :/
Haha I'd have never believed that you do that! ...Well sometimes I listen to music, lip-sync and dance (well you can't really call it dancing, seeing as I don't have any sense of rhythm)
Lähetä kommentti
5 kommenttia:
Oh dear! I used to do that in the 80's hated it but it worked!
Yoga from podcasts. We're in this together x)
no! :DD i can imagine you wearing those tangs and jumping in your room.
sorry, i sounded little mean. :/
Haha I'd have never believed that you do that!
...
Well sometimes I listen to music, lip-sync and dance (well you can't really call it dancing, seeing as I don't have any sense of rhythm)
Lähetä kommentti