Shouldn't we be teaching our offspring how to lead a healthy life? I have to admit my parents sometimes bought me some special meals meant for children (toys included!!) after they picked me up from kindergarten. I wont lie: the food is nice and tempting a very unhealthy way. But I want you to know that I was really chubby too. It's so ironic how we are dying of being too fat and at the same time people are dying because they don't have anything to eat...
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Hesburger.jpgMy friend once told me that because in Israel the food in restaurants usually has to be kosher (Jewish dietary laws: Jews don't mix milk products with meat), people are asked wheather they want cheese or beef between their bred. I thought it was hilarious. It was a joke though. There are kosher McDonalds´too...
6 kommenttia:
I swear there is a Macdonalds every 2km in Sydney. I'm not a fan because it just has no flavour but my son should buy shares in it. Also we have small 'fast food' outlets here called Milk Bars (mainly because in the 50's they were known for their milkshakes rather than their hot food). The hamburgers there are pretty health. We put a meat pattie on a bun and add lettuce, tomato, onion, beetroot and sometimes bacon and egg and cheese. They're yummy and cheap and they have FLAVOUR!
Well McDonalds is a pretty useful place if people use it only when they are on the edge of starvation and not on regular basis. On the other hand it is not so cheap, but I am Scottish in heart. In Hungary you can buy a thin slice of meat and a bun for 70 forints (26 Eurocents) and a menu what you mentioned is around 600 Forints (2.25 Euros).
Did you hear that in Iceland all (3) McDonald's closed due to the crisis?
No! I don't know which is more strange: the fact that there are only three or the fact that they are closed? But why? Surely not because of the financial crisis? I hope it wasn't because of what I wrote in my blog ;)
Mari your hotmail account is bouncing. Have you changed your email address?
Hi!! Yes I did.. a really creepy man started to stalk me and I changed it because I was so scared. I really regret it since farm-fairy was such a cool name.. I emailed you about it though. call.me.mo (?) I guess it didn't go through for some odd reason. Um... hotmail gives me the shivers nowadays. If you want to contact me.. wait I'll email you my gmail adress..
Lähetä kommentti