25. joulukuuta 2009

ho ho ho

I want to wish you guys a happy Christmas! Thank you for being there :)


5 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Merry Christmas to you!

Baino kirjoitti...

I'm late catching up Ebs. Hope it was a good one with lots of snow and lovely gifts. Haha . your word capture is "heatting"

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Happy New Year!

It would be nice if you could send your questions on EU by next weekend because then I would have more time if you are still interested in my answers.

I almost got into a relationship again but luckily I screwed it up. She was drug addict. :D Really. :S I told her to change. She said OK but did nothing.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I will answer it whenever I have time and energy, but it will have been done by the next weekend for sure.

Thanks for enpowering me to contribute in your assessment.

Mari kirjoitti...

I don't have a deadline so don't worry :). And it doesn't need to be anything BIG. The pleasure is mine, you are doing me a favour!