4. tammikuuta 2009

DOOOHHH!!

It's on holiday right now but I just want the whole world to know that HOLIDAY is just a word. A thorough high school student only has different occasions when they can study at home. One should schedule their work wisely but atleast I've really had a hard time enjoying my "free time. Why? Well mostly because I've got so many things to do and I don't feel like doing them. A part of me says I can relax. When ealse could I relax than on my holiday. But even the English teacher told us to do our book review. Oh my sweet guts. I'm going mad. But I've really tried...

And I just fealt bad and ate marmelade.

But atleast I've slept more. I've had time to be with my family. I could think, listen to music, drink lots of soda....

Life is so weird. First you feel like you'll die but then you always get through it. Usually.

Always.

1 kommentti:

futile couch kirjoitti...

Always. Got to love that :)