7. tammikuuta 2009

S.C.H.O.O.L

School started. It was really nice to see all the gloomy faces but it's the first day of school and I'm already stressed. I'm so busy. I can't understand what consumes my time like this. I wish I was more organized. I can't breathe...

3 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

My first day was on Monday and it was fine. Now we have energy crisis because Ukraine so one day will be rescheduled to may. We should go to school on Saturday because we have to work down last friday but we will work it down in May because now Hungary saves up gas.

futile couch kirjoitti...

If you find a way to get more organized, do let me know -.-'

Baino kirjoitti...

It's hard to be organised although it's second nature to me. Try writing lists of 'achievable' things and tick them off one by one. Good luck with the new term. I have to go back to work on Monday after a month of holidays *sob*