19. toukokuuta 2009

hi


7 official days of school left. 6 exams left. Oh man. I think I'll die. But I won't... I feel bad for not blogging because in away it's the only was to keep in touch with some of you. We've got to create a solution (and no, it doesn't have to be facebook!). Well, my summerholiday will start soon (MY LAST YEAR AS A CHILD) and then I'll try to write more often... Anyway, I'll have to brush up my English because my matriculation exams will start next autumn. Help. Well I might be silent but it doesn't mean I forget you!

(Well, tomorrow it's biology. wish me luck!!!!)

2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I only say good luck with no advice because I am a neutronbomb in the aspect of Biology. Whatever I do, it ends up as catastrophe.

(in my profile you find my email address if you need it)

Baino kirjoitti...

Same for me Ebs. My email's in my profile too . .and I'm on Facebook. Good luck with the exams, I'm really glad I don't have to do them anymore. I just have to pass interviews!