24. toukokuuta 2009

Take 6 <3 <3 <3 <33333

I was just listening to this amazing amazing consert. Take 6 came to Finland... to FINLAND (can you believe it?)!! They were just too breathtaking. I fell like a young girl again (ehh) . They were so American and so cool. They... I just can't believe it. I still need to read for an exam and I can only think about their singing. After they finnished they came to sign autographs. It was just so silly. I was shaking. I almost peed in my pants. I'm so happy I had the chance to be there. I was feeling really low today. I wish I lived in the States. Don't worry, I'll get over this state... but for now, let me be a little girl. (Ropi, don't you roll your eyes!)

4 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

For mebeing so American is not a compliment. :P

Baino kirjoitti...

Haha looks like Ropi did roll his eyes. I'm so glad you enjoyed the concert. Not the sort of music I thought it was going to be though. I thought you'd be a rock chick! Shame Mr Cupid missed it!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I did not roll my eyes! I am just not keen on American products and the US in general.
Ebony, as far as I know you are neither my mother nor my girlfriend. You can't be my mother for sure, and you would regret to be my girlfriend. I listed the 2 people who can influence my actions (actually my girlfriend is non existent). There is a 3rd option: you are me! That wouldn't be splendid either! So I didn't roll my eyes but if I wanted I could.

Mo kirjoitti...

Ropi: I know what you mean but I was just kind of euphoric at that time. To me the group was not a product, I mean they were a gospel group... But I get your point :). And what was the speech for :D? I just wanted to write that comment because I knew you wouldn't like all that Americanism. So you didn't roll your eyes but if you wanted, you could have.

Baino: Look at the way my blog display looks like? It's kind of sissy for a rock chick :D. But I'm really touched because you thought I was that cool.