... and I baked a cake. I woke up at fifteen past six and started the baking. I prayed that no one would wake up. It was actually really cool. I felt like a woman! But unfortunately the oven was broken... and I had to go somewhere in the morning so I just left an apolgy note with my card (it was a really cute picture of Audrey Hepburn!) and left of. I was a little dissapointed. When I came back home I got a hug and the cake base was ready!!!! My fairy godmother had baked. She had used the neighbours oven. I remembered myself crying infront of the oven begging it to work and praying for a miracle. I got a miracle.. in a absurd way.I cut a (big) piece for our neighbour...
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY (Baino. Well, you are the only Mom who reads my blog. I think.. and hope :D)!!!
4 kommenttia:
I know that Finland was conquered by someone all the time until 1918. First it was part of the North Sea Empire then it was conquered by Sweden and as far as I remember Finland became Russian territory in 1721 at the end of the Great Northern War with the peace of Nystadt in 1721. That's all we studied on History class but we are just now before the World War I in international history and in the 1870s in Hungarian (Austro-Hungarian Monarchy) history. I have 1 more year until graduation.
We celebrate Mother's Day on the first Sunday of May. Anyway happy mother's day to your mother and to you who is supposed to be a future mother.
Thanks Ebs. Fairy Godmother? I could do with one of those. I made banana muffins last week and they turned out like little round bricks!
Are you alive? I hope you are and this is the nicest thing I can say.
You know UK song wasn't my style. There were Roman hats in the Ukraine show and there is evil part of me which liked that song. Estonian song reminded me to Hungarian people a bit and Moldova was just cool.
You talk like a Westerner with that politics blah blah.
Why am I funny?
I have snailmail penpals but they haven't written nowadays and I have ugly handwriting.
Lähetä kommentti