15. joulukuuta 2007

a dream is a wish, your heart makes....

NOT!!!
Well I sure hope not O__ O. I had this really really odd dream last night. I can't remember it like it was, but the main parts:
I was at a hotel. It was full of important people and the hotel owners had to keep it well so that their reputation wouldn't get spoiled. I was also there, but from inside it looked more like a motel. Then at night when I was sleeping. I heard noices. Someone was spying on me. I found that it was a Chinese robot woman, who wanted to adopt me by force. I run away, but she came again. It was raining.. I climbed into a tree. I saw her under the tree, but she didn't notice me until I climbed so high that the branches couldn't hold me and they bent right on top of her and I fell on her head (D'OH!). Then she smiled a really criminal way and I saw that when I fell on her, I had ripped a part of her face. That was when I new she was a robot. "GOING ALREADY?", she asked in a horrorfull manner and started chasing me looking like she had been hit by a train (and in this case the train was me). I run back to the hotel and I had the power of controlling lightning and I had picathcu from pokemon, but picatchu couldn't help me, because I couldn't find the pokemon ball.. great. Well, I went to sleep with some junkies, because I was so horrified. When I went to sleep there, they moved away because I took so much space. (lol). Then again somehow I was in the tree an the woman tried to find me, but then I saw some second grade students from our school who were chatting happily. I shouted for help, and well.. the woman heard it aswell. One boy hit her and the woman fell. We were all like YEEEEYYY!! But then the woman just woke up again and smiled again and she said: YOU FORGOT SOMETHING.... I CANT DIE.. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Then we all were like SHIT and... I dont remember. Someone finally threw her into a waterfall and I guess she did die eventually.. In the end I got to know that the reason she wanted to adopt me was this: She was sent by the Chinese people to adopt me because I was French. And when they adopt me they would be French too.

WTF?????
So... Disney: a dream is not a wish a heart makes. I sure hope not. GOD!!!

3 kommenttia:

Michelle kirjoitti...

sounds like a fun dream!
thanks for your comment on my blog, i'm surprised anybody bothered to visit it....thanks all the same! yours is awesome, i hope to finish reading it sometime!!
see ya around!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

you should go to a people who can explain the meaning of dreams. I don't know its name in English, sorry. it is not my mother tongue.

Spacecake kirjoitti...

Hahaha :D. Dreams are a fun topic! Well, when people can remember what they dream about.

Cool dream. Or was it a nightmare? Anyways, made me laugh :D.