5. joulukuuta 2007

"my momma always told me that life is like a box of chocolate! you never know whatcha gonna get"

My headlines don't actually have anything to do with the text...
Today I bought a new jacket. Finally. I've been meaning to do it for years now. It's almost rediculous. That happens to me really often. If I'd turn my head to the right (wich I won't, because I'm too scared), I would see a bunch of school books that have my name written all over them. I really am dissapointed in myself, because today I was supposed to go to the computer for only a while. I wonder do they have an AA-club for computer addicts. I mean this is serious. The jacket kinda symoblizes everything in my life. I mean to do stuff, but I don't do it.. I just let it be. Thats why I'm a loser. A loser is not a person who sucks at doing something... A loser is someone who doesn't even try (-said by that junkie grandpa from Little miss sunshine).
Tomorrow is Finlands birthday, some people call it the independence day. I wish I'd see the fireworks! I could If I went to see them, but I'm too lazy to go. HM, but atleast I can see the tv-programme about the Presidents "independenceday -party". Some party anyway. I won't try to mess up with traditions. I should respect our President more. I heard that in Thailand a tourist drew a beard on a picture of the king and he went to jail for it!! One hell of a vacation!
yall know what. I am gonna get that book, and I am gonna do that homework NOW.

p.s ten points for the person who knows where my headline is from !!
-Don't ask me what your gonna do with ten points?!?!? Its just a prize?

4 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Happy birthday to Finland! Hungary's natinal day is 20th August which is my nameday. I added a funny video to my blog.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Do you know laura (Spacecake) personally?

Spacecake kirjoitti...

Hallå!

Yes, I'm commenting on EVERY post I've missed now, because I don't always have time to visit other people's blogs and then I have to catch up.

I know, you're not asking me to do this, but how I could resist not reading your posts? XD. And of course I have to comment, too. Obviously. I don't know if you get your comments sent to you by e-mail or not, so I don't know if you'll ever see these or if I'm just annoying you by causing your inbox to get filled by "Spacecake commented on your post..." etc XD.

I have no idea where that title is from, but it's a very familiar phrase. :D. I never win anything. I just lose on a regular basis.

Mo kirjoitti...

spacecake: Uhm. Sorry for being so late :D, but yeah, its from FORRREEST GUHUMP