16. joulukuuta 2007

is there such a thing as a useless talent?


We were touring with our school choir and we were just warming up before the consert. Our headmistress was the leader of the choir and she had really um. hm. well
different ways of repairing us for singing. Like one thing was to shake your tongue as fast as you can from the left side of your mouth to the right side.. And I dont know. Then I noticed that I was different from the other kids. I had a gift. I could do it really much faster than everybody ealse.. my oh my did the headmistress get exited about it and she made me come and do it infront of everybody so that they could see who did it faster- she or me.. Sigh. Well.
Another thing I've noticed is I can make really many different (not so pretty) faces.. Like if you look at the picture in one post.. :D. I guess its fun, but I dont know.. Then the last blessing is: I can speak really fast. Its almost rediculous.. Like not when I talk normally but if I consentrate. Thats why I think I'll enter this contest in our school next week. Your supposed to read a poem as fast as you can. I dont know why. It doesnt really make any sence to me, but they said its a tradicion. Oh well. What evert makes you happy.
I wish I had just as much skills to study as twist my tongue. I mean like now I feel so lazy and tired again. Maybe I should just rest in the weekend. I have to do an essay for finnish class, do lost of physics and maths and AAAHHH practise piano for Saturday. :| BUY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS. Read two chapters of a book for omg WEDNESDAY.. or was it friday???? *breathes really hard.

There is one thing that really bugs me.. Here there is a liver casserol-kinda food. It sounds really bad, but I dont know how to translate it.. Well, then I've seen a vegetarian version of it. But it doesnt make any sence. How can there be a vegetarian liver casserol? If its a vegetarian casserol then its a own food.. its not...
ok ok... I give up. its not that important.

4 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I don't make a big fuss with christmas. only family meeting and some presents. Are you a native English speaker? You use it very well. I know you are in Finland but the 2 things don't exclude each other.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I have been learning it for 2 years and 4 months. I have blog to practise. I don't really like using foreing languages because I know I am not good at them. I know a fewwords in finnish like terve, and I used to know tree in finnish, i think it is puu.

Spacecake kirjoitti...

Excellent point about maksalaatikko :D. People make no sense sometimes.

-- kirjoitti...

I would like to think vegetarian liver-casserole would perhaps be prepared with the internal organs of a vegetarian person or a group of such individuals. :).