
Not.
It doesn't really feel like Christmas. I vacuumed the house, made some food (yes, me.) and watched: what a wonderful world, so I guess that in theory, it's Christmas. But technically..
What is Christmas?
I don't know is it because I've grown up, but the exitement is gone. Now all I wish for is just worldpeace (mainly to me). Even the gifts don't matter. OK OK I like to buy some and even more to get. Sometimes its just annoying, If you know what I mean. Like once, I bought my Dad a comicbook and later I found it under my bed. Also all that cooking and worrying makes everyone(but me) really frustated. I can't understand what's all the fuzz about. Just relax mann. Well. I wont lie. I'm happy. In a really jazzy way. Peace
p.s Merry Christmas!
2 kommenttia:
marry christmas, you should be model because this wordpeace thing hehe
Lawl, I always think 'prostitute' (that makes me think of Turkish people, that word, prostitute jajaja), when someone goes all "Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!"
Lähetä kommentti